Monday, June 23, 2008

Eat this Knob, Tonight!



So, I listen to a ton of podcasts, and most of them are quite timely. Usually no more than 2 days from the time they're recorded to the time
they're actually posted, or whatever. So I was listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast, and at one point, his seemingly dim witted cohort,
Karl Pilkington, mentioned that he would have to have a full stomach to eat a kangaroo penis. Ricky and Stephen Merchant then
insist, on the air, that a "DJ-type" listener sample Karl and make a dance track out of it. So, I did...not realizing that the podcast was
more than 2 years old! So there I am, with a supposedly brand new track, that of course, has been done, many many times. I made a video, then, to
go with it, and so here I am, always bringing the best food and drink to a party...2 years late.
Dag!


No comments: