Sunday, October 11, 2009

Robbie Ryan WIns The Arturia Competition!

The news is true. After what seems like hundreds of videos and songs for all sorts of different products and companies, I've finally come in first place for my video for the French synthesiser company Arturia. I was so pleased to put the work into this and everyone in that company that has contacted me have been nothing less than encouraging and wonderful. I look forward to taking delivery of my Origin synthesiser in the next couple of weeks so I can chronicle my experience on this blog. If synth emulation is your thing, I would certainly look to Arturia and the myriad products they offer. They sound amazing and look very authentic. Thanks to Arturia and everyone that supports this blog! I couldn't do it without all of your best wishes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your video was hilarious :) Congratulations!

iloveanalogue said...

Thanks!
-RR (ILAB)