Thursday, September 10, 2009

Korg Have A New Hardware Sampler!


Big fan of Korg. Always have been. In fact, after I desecrated my K25 controller (video to come) and sold my M1REX, I'm a little bit short on Korg products, so...we come to this:



My sampler experience has been a bit sordid...I had a Korg ES-1 (Electribe) and sold it b/c it really didn't have a lot going for it memory-wise and I couldn't really get it to do what I needed it to do. I also had a tricked out Roland sampler at one point, but couldn't get around its stupid architecture. I suppose I'm not wired for it. But a Korg modern, USB powered mini-sampler that could hook up and aesthetically match my MicroKorg and Electribe ER-1, we could totally be in business. I'll keep you posted, but I want this bitch for Christmas, if anyone's asking! :p

No comments: