Sunday, April 6, 2008

Can't Get Enough of Dem Robot Voices!


Hey, gang. I'm sure that all of you are fans of analog synthesized robot voices, first made popular by Kraftwerk and more recently, Daft Punk and KanYe West.
So there's this German company called Flame that have produced a little desktop synth called Midi Talking Synth or something like that.

I've seen demos like the one below...that are interesting, but...


Flame Midi Talking Synth Demo With Robots from Kung Fu Girls Club on Vimeo.

Are there any Talking Synth users out there that have been able to make it do actual words and sentences like "Radioactivity" by Kraftwerk?
All the demos sound cool, but they don't really sound like they would be useful, although they can do a mean R2D2. Please send me an email or video or mp3 so I can see it in true action!

Thanks.

Oh, and Flame, I would like to buy one eventually, I'm not trying to give you a hard time.

No comments: